Monday, December 12, 2011

Did you know you can open a shop on Facebook?!!!

Did you know you can open a shop on Facebook?!!!
I just opened one on my art page 'Serendipity Art'  for my bookmarks and canvases and prints - Go give it a looksee and let me know what you think!  It has a glitch currently where it won't take me to the individual item when I click on it, but I hope I can iron that out and get it working soon.

I have a lot more bookmarks and cards to add, but at least I got two added to the shop :-)
I am so open to any and all feedback, so let me know what you think!
Some of the custom bookmarks I just finished ~






2 comments:

Sabina said...

Er, actually no I didn't. Indeed that is very good to know. I just visited your FB shop. Looked great so I did the "like" thing. If they don't charge artists for this service, I think that's pretty cool.

Also off topic, favor to ask: If you have a minute could you please vote for my two clothing designs which are finalists in the Modcloth design contest? Voting is open til Dec. 19 and you can vote each day til then. If you can't, no worries, but like all online contests these days, it's a community vote (a.k.a. popularity contest) so I could use all the support I can get!
Info is on my blog. Thanks!
http://mystylecanvas.blogspot.com/

Julia Christie said...

Thanks for taking a look Sabina - I popped over and voted - Loved the dress!!!

smiles