Friday, October 26, 2012

Another Sewing project complete!

Aren't these lovely!  I just finished these pretty pjs for a friend as a surprise!

I'm afraid these will be my last pair for a bit as I knuckle under and finishe the two other sewing projects I've undertaken, a quilt and some curtains,
 but I had to get these done to send off to my friend!
 

Thank you 'sew' much to Kelli at Fabrics Plus here in town for helping me pick out this sweet trim!  Totally made these just that much prettier.
 
My art, these days, seems to be in the form of fabric, and I think that may continue for a good bit longer....Ah well, the creative juices are flowing and I am happy and enjoying myself!  Isn't that what it's all about?! :-)
 
Wishing you all the best that Autumn has to offer and may you be enjoying this special season with those you love!
 
Smiles!
 
Julia

6 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

sweet indeed
such a beautiful gift
and yes that trim is gorgeous!

Julia Christie said...

Thanks Tammie! :-)

Kelly Dee said...

These really are so cute in person. You are a great seamstress and generous giver of gifts!

Julia Christie said...

Thanks again Miss Kelly for your help!
Lovely to see you here:)))

Debbie Clandening said...

Awesome pjs I love yellow and white daises

Kelly Dee said...

How have you been? I notice no new blog posts or facebook yummy food shares in a coons age. Hope all is well with you and your adorable family!